In a developing country like India, the farmer is known as the backbone of the country.
The welfare of the farmers is a major concern and the government is taking many steps for them. As part of this, the Rythu bharosa Scheme is a livelihood plan for farmers.
Most farmers are not fully aware of this Rythu bharosa scheme. I am trying to provide you with full details in this article today. You can read this article in its entirety. If you would like more information on this YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme, let us know in the comment box below. We will answer you.
Let’s go into more detail?
The YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme, which is very useful for farmers, was launched on October 15, 2019. Under this scheme, the farmers are paying the costs of cultivating the crop. First of all farmers need to click on the official website of this YSR Rythu bharosa to know about the selected list.
YSR RYTHU BHAROSA Farmers can get the full information they need by going to ysr rythu bharosa ap.gov.in The full details of this are explained step by step below. Through this article you can find out the full list of YSR Rythu bharosa List and Online Payment Status. If you have any doubts regarding YSR Rythu bharosa 2020.
YSR Rythu bharosa – first installment
49 lakh farmer families will be benefited today under the YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme, which the state government has undertaken. On May 15, 2020, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy announced that every eligible farmer is depositing Rs 7500 into the account. But due to the epidemic of coronavirus (19), which sweeps the world, two thousand rupees have been deposited into each farmer’s account in April. On Friday, May 15, 2020, the remaining ₹5500 rupees were deposited into the accounts of farmers under the YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme.
Who is eligible:
Besides farmers owning land, tenant farmers, SC, ST, BC other minorities and those who cultivate endowment and forest land.
Payment Status in AP YSR Rythu bharosa
The state government has released Rs 65 34 crore for the successful implementation of the YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme in its State Budget for the year 2019 as well. This is for the first installment.The state government has spent Rs 3675 crore. As part of this YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme, farmers are provided with money through banks. It is being deposited by the Government (dbt) Direct Bank Transfer system with the intention of making it transparent.
So,no farmer should worry about this. This is because the money received under the YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme is directly credited to their accounts.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020
Name of the scheme YSR Rythu Bharosa Article About YSR Rythu Bharosa ListLaunched ByMr Jagan Mohan Reddy Chief Minister Andhra Pradesh
DepartmentDepartment Of Agriculture And Farmer WelfareBeneficiaryFarmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC CategoryStart Date Of Scheme15th October 2019Datement 2020Benefits of SchemeRs. 13,500 / – per annum for 5 Years.
Official website https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/
YS Jaganmohan Reddy has set out to launch a program called Navaratnalu for the people of the state in the run up to the elections in Andhra Pradesh. The YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme, which is currently being implemented, is also a part of these Navaratnalu.
YSR Bharosa All Three Phases Details
First InstallmentRs 2000 + Rs 5500 AmountTill May 2020Second InstallmentRs 4000In The Month Of OctoberThird Third InstallmentRs 2000In The Month Of Jan 2021TotalRs 13500Till The End Of 2020
According to the table above, farmers will be paid Rs 7500 during the kharif season, Rs 4000 during the rabi season and two thousand rupees for the farmers’ first festival.
New Update in YSR Rythu bharosa
From May 15th, 2020, farmers will be implementing a program of purchase on seeds subsidy. Rythu bharosa centers have been selected as Centers for this purpose. Those who are not in the Selected List should contact the Mandal Extension Officer as soon as possible.
Benefits of YSR Farmer Assurance Scheme
* Each family of eligible farmers is given a sum of Rs 67,000 five hundred for five years at a rate of ₹13,500 per annum.
* Every farmer in the state is provided with a zero percent interest loan facility.
* Continuous free electricity for nine hours for farmers to do farm work.
* Free borewell facility for farmers.
* ₹5 lakhs of life insurance is applied to the farmer family under life insurance coverage.
* Two thousand five hundred financial aid per year to tenant farmers.
* A farmer who owns a tractor does not have to pay road tax.
* Cold storage units are available throughout the state to store farmers harvested crops.
* Rapid completion of irrigation projects.
* Insurance premium is paid by the government rather than financial burden to the farmers.
Aim of YSR Rythu bharosa
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has deliberately established 4 main features to launch this YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme.
# Reducing the burden of debt to farmers
# Increasing crop yields
# Helping farmers with cash.
# To bring agriculture to the stage of development.
How to check YSR tythu bharosa list 2020
We have outlined the following steps for eligible farmers to check their name on the YSR Rythu bharosa List. You can easily find your name through these.
1. First you need to go to the official website to find your name.
YSR tythu bharosa ap.gov.in
2. Click the Login option that appears in the menu bar.
3. A new page appears on the screen.
4. Enter the user name and password here.
5. The captcha code appears next to the screen.
6. Click on the login option after entering the captcha code.
7. If you do not have a password, click the Forgot Password option.
8.Then enter your registered mobile number and click the get otp option.
9. Enter the OTP received by your registered mobile. Then create a password that suits you.
10.Then log in to the website by clicking on the Conform option and entering your ID and password.
A select list of farmers is now displayed on the screen.
“Enter your account number in the search box here.
Details of farmers who are beneficiaries are displayed on the screen.”
* Selected list in How to Do Correction *
You can make changes to the Selected List by following the procedure below.
* To make changes or additions to farmer details in the list selected under the Rythu bharosa Scheme, click the Edit option given on the official website at the end of the day.
* Here you will find details of farmers selected under Rythu bharosa Scheme. This list includes the names of farmers and their respective “web land” information and “PSS information”.
* Click on Verify Status if the farmer details displayed are correct.
* Click on Detail Matched option.
* Select beneficiary type and cast details, marital status.
* Then select Type of Land, Type of Crop. Now check the status.
* If the details shown here do not match you properly, you need to click on the Detail Not Matched option.
* Next select the Reason for Reject.
* After completing the Reason, you need to fill in the details and click on the submit option.
* Afterwards fill in the details.
* How to check payment status of YSR tythu bharosa 2020 *
Farmers should go to the state official website to check their payment status.
* After entering the website, select the Payment Status option in the menu bar.
* Now a new page appears on the screen. Your Aadhaar card must enter the 12 number number in the space shown on this page.
* Then enter the captcha code shown on the screen and then click on submit option.
* Status of payment details are now displayed on the screen.
* AP YSR tythu bharosa scheme of Statistics *
Every eligible farmer is transferred into a Payment Bank Account under the YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme. If anyone has lost these details on the official website of the state, they should not be worried. You can go to the bank where their account is and check the details. Or they can track their payment status through a public financial management system. For this they need to click on the “PFMS official website”. You can go to it and check the details. You can easily find out how much money has been transferred.
YSR Rythu Bharosa for helpline number
Farmers can call the toll free number of 1902 if they have any doubts regarding the YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme.
Below is a brief table form for the AP YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme for you last time. We are giving you more details based on this table.Name of the schemeYSR Rythu BharosaArticle AboutYSR Rythu Bharosa ListLaunched By Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy Chief Minister Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture And Farmer WelfareBeneficiary Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC CategoryStart Date Of Scheme15th October 2019Datement 2020Benefits of SchemeRs. 13,500 / – per annum for 5 Years
Official website https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/
Farmers are important to me even in the midst of a financial crisis: Yay pics
On May 15, 2020, under the assurance of the Chief Minister of the state YS Jaganmohan Reddy, in the Navaratnalu, the state of Andhra Pradesh, with a corona blow, announced that ₹5500 rupees would be deposited into the accounts of farmers.
Two lakh crores subsidy for farmers: Central
If this is the case, Union Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the Rs 2 lakh crore concession on the same day. This is referred to as the economic stimulus package. She added that the total number of farmers and fishermen in the livestock industry would be around 2.5 crores.
In addition, Money is raising over Rs 30,000 crore in Emergency Working Capital for relief efforts for small and marginal farmers who have been hit by coronavalas through NABARD.
This will benefit nearly three crore farmers, she said.
Frequently asked questions
1).What is the use of this YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme for farmers?
The YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme provides financial assistance to ₹13500 eligible farmers annually.
2).When should I check the list of eligible for YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme?
The first installment list can be checked on May 15, 2020 with a list of those eligible for the scheme.
3).Can District wise check the list of beneficiaries selected under AP YSR Rythu bharosa Scheme?
Yes you can check the list of selected farmers by district wise.